Initially, Interspond worked with research sites on a study-by-study basis. These sites were considered affiliated sites since they continued to work with other companies, including Interspond. Over the years, our model has morphed to keep current with the demands of our customers and clients. Today, our work serving the clinical and pharmaceutical research industry is a hybrid model: we work with a group of exclusive sites and continue working with our affiliated sites, as well.
Exclusive sites are those that have signed an agreement with Interspond authorizing us to provide business development services for their sites. This allows us to register in CRO and Sponsor databases on their behalf, market their services specifically for their Principal Investigators (PIs), update and maintain their PIs’ curriculum vitaes (CVs), complete feasibility questionnaires (FQs) on their behalf with their input and submit their sites to CROs and Sponsors for consideration for participation in clinical research studies. No other TMO, site management organization (SMO), study broker or other entity is then allowed to submit our exclusive sites to CROs or Sponsors. This process is highly desirable as there is no cross-over with other companies submitting our sites for consideration for participation in clinical research studies. All study opportunities flow through Interspond, regardless of the source of the lead.
In November 2015, Interspond entered into an agreement with intraFUSION Research Network (IFRN) as their exclusive business development partner. IFRN is a network of board-certified, private practice neurologists, rheumatologists, dermatologists and ophthalmologists with on-site infusion centers, located throughout the country, conducting clinical research trials. IFRN is backed by a national healthcare management company with a distinguished staff of expert research professionals, highly trained RNs, study coordinators and technical specialists. This network is our exclusive group of sites that currently consists of 20 individual sites.
Additionally, Interspond has entered into an exclusive agreement for business development activities with Hillcrest Clinical Research in Oklahoma City, OK and Phoenix Medical Research in Prairie Village, KS.
Click on a site below for site information:
- 20/20 Eye Physicians of Indiana, PC – Indianapolis, IN
- Acclaim Dermatology – Sugarland, TX
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis Clinic of Brazos Valley, PLLC – College Station, TX
- Arthritis & Rheumatology Clinic of Northern Colorado, LLC – Fort Collins, CO
- Cape Fear Arthritis Care, PLLC – Leland, NC
- College Park Family Care Center – Overland Park, KS
- Comprehensive Rheumatology Care PLLC – Hendersonville, TN
- Diagnostic Group Integrated Healthcare Systems, PLLC – Beaumont, TX
- Hillcrest Clinical Research, Inc. – Oklahoma City, OK
- Metrolina Neurological Associates – Indian Land, SC
- Okemos Allergy Center – Okemos, MI
- The NeuroMedical Clinic of Central Louisiana – Alexandria, LA
- Phoenix Medical Research, Inc. – Prairie Village, KS
- Premier Neurology, P.C. – Greer, SC
- Santa Fe Rheumatology – Sante Fe, NM
- The NeuroMedical Center, P.C.- Baton Rouge, LA
- Tri-State Mountain Neurology – Johnson City, TN
- Wesley Neurology Clinic – Cordova, TN